I came home from work one day this week and was happy to see Daniel hanging out on the floor, laying on his stomach and pushing himself up with his arms fully stretched. He smiled when he saw me. I talked to him a bit. And then he started shaking his head from left to right, as if he was saying "no."
My first thought was, "How cute!" This was not something I had seen Daniel do before. I asked Lara about it, and she said noticed it recently. In the few days since I first noticed it, we have seen Daniel do this about once or twice a day.
Now I can't help but wonder if Danny is controlling his head shaking. Is this a symptom? Is it just a kid shaking his head just for the fun of it? He doesn't seem at all upset or annoyed when he does it. It is impossible for us to determine just what is happening here.
Frustrating.
Saturday, October 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment