Thursday, September 27, 2007
The Mind of a child
I was taking Alison to school today and of course the major part of any of her conversations with us these days is all about Halloween! Her costume choices change from day to day even hour to hour. Today she had in her mind (since the morning so it must be serious) that she would be a mermaid like Tasha and Uniqua (from The Backyardigans). She went on and on about how she would need to practice her dance to be a mermaid. I then asked her what she thought that Daniel should be for Halloween. Without a thought she said, "He should be a butterfly." "A butterfly," I replied. "Yes," she said, "So he can fly and fly."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
When mom told me about this last night, as we were driving home, I got very choked up. If there had been a place to pull over, i would have cried. Sometimes it's hard to be tough.
Love
Dad
Post a Comment