The funny thing about grief is that that stages can cycle through rather quickly. The only grief that I've ever experienced in my life was with death of loved ones. I've never felt these sort of emotions in quite this sort of scenario.
So I went through some of the cycle - denial, anger, sadness -- and I know that I am likely to get caught up in these stages any time in the future. But today was a good day, for no other reason really than I have had a chance to get used to the situation.
With more and more friends finding out about Daniel's condition, I feel the need to blog the good stuff as well as the bad, the mundane as well as the dramatic. I don't want those of you reading to feel depressed if I'm not feeling depressed.
Tuesday, September 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I was really happy to hear the excellent report from the eye doc (I know the good news was a breath of fresh air for all!).
Also glad to know that you are feeling a bit better too. I too have been having a wild ride of emtions here thinking of you guys and my nephew. Like you Jase, I'm fairly private but have shared the news of this situation with some of my close friends. Please know there are lots of prayers and support & encouragement coming from this end as well.
I got nuthin' but love for you guys (but you know that)
XO
A
Post a Comment