I wanted so bad to make a prediction for this new year. I stopped short of coming right out and saying it so as not to jinx myself or especially Daniel.
I would love to be able to predict so many things for him. For the new year brings new hope that maybe this year he will walk, maybe this year he will talk, maybe this year we will know better how to care for our son.
In so many ways I have always thought of the new year as a new promise. A fresh start. Now we can wipe the slate clean and start over.
However, in Daniel's case I realize that it is a process and a continuation and in the new year we will see changes and improvement in all areas of growth, but that no one year will define his progress.
For Daniel and for all of us, it is the culmination of what has come before that sets the stage for what is to come.
2010 will be a good year, but it will be the same type of year with ups and downs, highs and lows, happiness and sadness, but most importantly a tremendous amount of love.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Don't forget that includes all the love we have for Daniel and all of you!
DeAnne
Post a Comment