I have dreams and I know that Jason does as well as everyone else in my family. I have dreams of Daniel running.
It's almost funny because even in my dreams I remind myself that Daniel can't even walk let alone run, but in my dreams he runs! He runs fast too. I always find myself explaining to whoever is there with me in the dream that he doesn't even walk! I tell them that he just runs but doesn't put it all together and realize that he can do both. It always seems to me to be so real and true and even second nature for him to run in my dream.
When I wake up I am often confused and have to remind myself of the reality of the situation. Often I can shrug it off and just move on, but there are some times when I just become very sad.
I just want one of my dreams to come true someday, just one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment