Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving Day

I am thankful for so many things this year.

First, I am thankful for this Thanksgiving especially, because for the first time in a few years I am spending Thanksgiving with my family and we are all healthy!

Next, I am so thankful for my children who are both healthy and happy and simply wonderful!

I am also very thankful for my wonderful husband who, while being the very best husband a woman could ever ask for, he is the most wonderful and caring father my children or any child could ever have.

I am so thankful for my parents, they are just the best parents with their love, support, generosity and my children benefit from them every day.

I am thankful for my brother who, even though he lives far away, is still my very best friend and major supporter.

Finally, I am thankful for all the people in our lives: In-laws, extended family, close friends. Without all of you we would not be here.

In my heart of hearts I truly believe that it is the people you surround yourself with who get you through the day.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

No comments: