Daniel and I and my father traveled to Charlottesville yesterday to go to see the Audiologist.
This was a referral from the neurologist whom I have given up on. It was an appointment that we rescheduled several times due to timing and also because I didn't actually think there was anything wrong with Daniels hearing.
The appointment was for 8:30 in the morning so we all had to get up and out of the house early. Daniel is such a good passenger. He is so very sweet and just so very pleasant. He has no problems going to new places and meeting new people (even doctors who poke and prod at him). He did wonderfully and passed his hearing test with flying colors.
He has no problem hearing.
What we don't know and will not know until Daniel gets older is if Daniel has the ability to process what he hears. However, again I do not think that Daniel has a problem with this as well. He is communicating with us in more and more ways everyday and he is understanding more of what we say to him everyday.
Daniel is a smart little boy.
Very smart.
No one has told me any differently and even if they did, I wouldn't hear them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Way to show 'em little man. :-)
Post a Comment