As this year comes to a close, and the new year fast approaches I am amazed by just how quickly time flies and life goes by.
Daniel is sure going strong into the new year. He is making such great strides. Sipping though a straw is getting better and better, eating and chewing is continuing to improve. He is continuing to get strong in his upper and lower body and he just wants to try to do whatever it is that his sister is doing.
The kids are best of friends which is so sweet to see. They love each other like no other brother and sister I have ever seen. It makes Jason and I so very proud of our kids and this wonderful family that we have.
This new year, I am sure, will bring its challenges and its ups and downs as all years past have done. The momentum that we see in Daniel now will no doubt continue, though be tempered with setbacks as well. My only hope is that as a family we will continue to love each other enough to help each other through whatever may stand in our way of moving forward.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment