It has been a while since we have talked about Daniel's progress and what he is doing these days. I believe that Daniel makes progress everyday and it is possible to see if you just keep your eyes open for it.
He is very proficient at getting to a sitting position from laying down. He continues to get up on hands and knees and rock back and forth in a starting position for crawling. Daniel has become VERY good at standing and will even stand almost unassisted at times. He continues to babble like crazy and I swear he has a whole lot to say and is trying to tell us but we just don't understand. He continues to say Mama and Dada and Papa but when Grandma and Papa were away for a week a few weeks ago he started to say "Granma." He always seems to say the names for the people who aren't there. He has also become very much the jokester making up his own way to amuse us while playing patycake. He has a wonderful sense of humor, a wonderful smile and a wonderful laugh. He is at the stage where he wants the people in his life to not leave him, even for a second and he expresses that very well. He is very attached to his mama too which makes it difficult for mama to leave for work every day.
These few things sum up Daniel but in no way is it everything. I love that Daniel continues to progress. Though I may feel sorry for myself and my fears and worries, Daniel pushes on and I am so proud of him for doing that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
In case I haven't told you lately - you and Jason are fantastic parents for those two beautiful kids of yours. Love to hear about Daniel's progress! Is Alison looking forward to kindergarten?
Post a Comment